Sarah & Dynamic Dietitians
Dynamic Dietitians was founded by Sarah Dacres-Mannings. She started her career working at The Children’s Hospital before expanding into sport & corporate health and nutrition. Sarah is passionate about women’s health, insulin resistance, PCOS, irritable bowel syndrome, FODMAPS, teen & kids nutrition, elite sport, teens & masters sport, corporate health and nutrition.
1. Accredited Practicing Dietitian: 30 years of experience
- Bachelor of Science (Physiology), Sydney University, 1985.
- Graduate Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics, Sydney University, 1988
2. Paediatric Dietitian: 30 years experience, starting as a Dietitian at The Childrens’ Hospital
3. Sports Dietitian Fellow (Education): Highest sports dietitian qualification, first and only one in NSW
Sports Dietitian: 28 years experience
- Sports Dietitian Expert, Dietitians Association of Australia from 2000
- Australian Institute of Sport, Post Graduate Scholarship in Physiology & Applied Nutrition, 1990.
4. Level 3 ISAK (International Instructors Level in Body Composition Measurement) 2000, re-accredited 2004 & 2012
Corporate Health & Performance Nutrition
MBF Executive Health:
HBA Executive Health:
Sarah has extensive experience in corporate health and is known for her witty stories about elite athlete, her engaging manor and practical advice. She can be booked for your next conference or stand alone lecture or workshop. She frequently works with executives in a 1 on 1 basis assisting them to deal with the challenges of travel and long hours to enable them to maximise productivity and health.
Sporting Teams & Consultancy work:
ii) Sports Supplements
Sarah consults from all our offices:
City: 9232 5455, Bondi Junction: 9389 2766, St Leonards: 9966 4700