Dynamic Dietitians was founded by
Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD)
Accredited Nutritionist (AN)
& Sports Dietitian Australia Fellow (Education)
Sarah Dacres-Mannings & Dynamic Dietitians
Every day we are bombarded with information on what we should and should not do with our diets, how to lose weight, gain weight, feel better, perform better – how do we know what is accurate?
Not an athlete ? A Sports Dietitian is still your best choice for general dietary advice in areas such as heart disease, weight control, pregnancy, irritable bowel syndrome/FODMAPS, insulin resistance and diabetes. Sports Dietitians have extra knowledge on the effect of travel, jet lag, exercise or lack of exercise on your dietary intake and body composition, and are trained to give very practical advice what ever your situation.
Sarah from Dynamic Dietitians can help you cut through the hype and individualise a meal plan & nutrition strategies to fit your lifestyle and enable you to achieve your goals.
- provides the highest quality sports, clinical and general nutrition advice.
- translates scientific information into practical nutrition strategies to allow you to perform at
your best whether in the office, general living, pregnancy, PCOS, school or sporting
- has 30 years as an Accredited Practising Dietitian
- has been a Sports Dietitian for 28 years
- is the only Sports Dietitian Fellow (Education) in NSW